Today is a bit of a different post as you can tell from the title. Today’s actually my birthday so I thought I’d post something a bit personal. Also I have some spare time since I just got back to uni, so everything is easy going – before it gets hectic as we head into exams next month 😦
Anyways, these are 19 things I learnt in my 19 years of living. I hope you enjoy, and get to learn a few things about myself and yourself too!
- Don’t neglect your education.
- Love yourself.
- It’s okay to be selfish.
- Love can wait if you’re still young.
- It’s okay to say no.
- Use your money wisely.
- Sometimes you gotta take the chance and just go for it.
- Life is precious.
- People show their love in all different kinds of ways.
- Don’t doubt yourself.
- Don’t shut yourself out from the world.
- It’s okay to be alone.
- You control your life.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself.
- Sometimes things happen out of your control. All you can do from there is to move on.
- Life doesn’t stop,
- You should attempt (most) things at least once.
- Be nice, even if everyone else isn’t.
- Your impact on someones life may be a lot bigger than you think.
That’s all I’ve got for you this week, what have you learnt about yourself or the world in this past year?